Dr. Naseer Mohamed Jaffer
- M.A (Economics): New College, Chennai, University of Madras (1970-1972)
- M.Phil (Economics): Madras Christian College, University of Madras (1980-1982)
- Ph.D (Economics): Madras Christian College, University of Madras (1991-1995)
- M.A (English): Annamalai University (1994-1996)
- M,A (Pol. Science): University First Rank Dr. Chittibabu Gold Medal - Madurai Kamaraj University (1992-94)
- M.A (Sociology): Annamalai University (1992-1994)
- M.A (Philosophy: University First Rank Gold Medal - Madurai Kamaraj University (1994-96)
- MFM(Master of Financial Management): Pondichery University (1996-1998
Significant Publications (2011-12)
- ‘Economic growth and National unity — Role of Sustainable Development, Friendship Forum of India, New Delhi
- ‘One day in the life of a HR manager — an Exercise in Phenomenological Reduction’ Institute of Development Studies, Kolkata.
- ‘Affirmative Action and Social Justice — Role of Government, Corporates and B-Schools’ Newman College, Thodupuzha, Kerala.
- ‘A Study of Inter-state migration of population — An exercise in quantitative Economic Analysis’ The Indian Econometric Society, University of Pondicherry.
- ‘Globalization and Environment — Race to the Top’ Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- ‘Ensuring Quality workforce for Indian Industry — Role of Government, Business and the Academia. 6th National Research Conference, AIMA, New Delhi.
- Professor and Head School of Management Studies, Bharath University, Selayur, Chennai —600073 (From June 2008 to May 2009)
- Reader and Head of Economics Department, Quaid-e-Mileth College (Affiliated to University to Madras), Chennai — 600 100 (From 1978 to May 2008) (Retired from Service)
- Lecturer in Economics, Loyola College, Chennai — 600034 (From 1976 to 1978)
- Assistant Professor of Economics, New College, Chennai —600014 (From 1972 to 1976)
The 22nd Convocation of XIME Bangalore is organised on 5 May 2018, 10:30 am at XIME Bangalore Campus.