• The biggest assets for any company are its people. The success of companies are crucially dependent on their talented employees. The greatest challenge faced by the companies in the current world is the pandemic that hit the world in 2019-20.
• Clearly for their own survival many or most organisations had to allow a virtual or hybrid mode of operation. The pandemic threw up the new challenge of mass exodus ranging from 17.5 to 35%. Suddenly life changed for the HR professional. It is clear that these are unprecedented times, there is an overall feeling of apprehension in the employees and in the management of the companies alike.
• As we finally, begin to come out of this uncertainty, let us not forget the lessons learnt. More importantly, let us all share our experiences, listen to the experts and debate over real issues challenging us in the new post-pandemic era.
Structure of the Seminar
• Introduction starts at 9.30 am
• 5 Sessions - 45 minutes each
• Panel Discussion - 1 hour
• The continuing war for Talent: Ms. Sangeetha Gera.
• The new challenge of Big Exodus: Mr. Gokul Santhanam.
• The way we battled the Covid days and emerged victorious: Mr. Nanjappa B.S.
• Engagement of knowledge workers: Look beyond compensation. Mr. Ranjan Matthew.
• The Promise of Technology in HR: Mr. S.L. Narasimhan.
• A Panel Discussion on our new Learning in HR:
• Mr. Sailesh Menezes.
• Ms. Hema Mani.
• Ms. Usha Chirayil.
Key Resource persons
• Prof. J. Philip, Principal Founder, XIME and Former Director, IIM Bangalore-Faculty Leader
• Mr. Sailesh Menezes, Senior Director and Head of Human Resource, HP Enterprise, Bangalore
• Ms. Hema Mani, Regional Director HR, Lennox India Technology Centre, Chennai
• Ms. Sangeetha Gera, Head, Talent management and L&D; Societe Generale Global
Solution centre, Bangalore
• Mr. Nanjappa B.S.,Senior VP HR, Infosys Limited,Bangalore
• Mr. Gokul Santhanam, Senior VP & BU HR Head, Mphasis, Chennai
• Mr. S.L. Narasimhan, Senior Managing Director – Head of Global Talent acquisition,
State Street Corporation, Singapore
• Mr. Ranjan Matthew, HR Director,Viola Communications, Dubai
• Ms. Usha Chirayil, Director- Human Resources at Reflections Info Systems, Bengaluru,
HR Personnel from industry
HR faculty from Business Schools
HR specialising students
Fee for the programme
Industry personnel INR 3000
Faculty from business school INR 1500
HR students INR 750
XIME, Bangalore Campus
For further details contact
Mob. 91 9818873029
Name: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
Bank Name: South Indian Bank, Branch: Koramangala
A/C No.:0416053000000201, IFSC code: SIBL0000416