XIME conducts management development programmes for executives of different industries. In addition to its management education programmes, the Institute offers a number of short duration Management Development Programmes (MDP). Programmes are offered in general management, functional areas and skill development. The programme include:
- Creativity in Organizations
- Knowledge Management
- Break-through Marketing Strategies
- Finance for Functional Managers
- Case Writing and Teahcing Workshop
- R for Business Analytics
- Interviewing Skills
- Role of CRM
- Management Education: Looking Beyond the Curriculum what to teach and How to teach 22-23 March 2015.
- International Conference on Business Incubation and Acceleration: Technology, Business and Social Dimensions 24-26 March 2016.
Admissions Open for new XIME CHENNAI Campus PGDM 2017-2019 Batch
XIME Offers a new Business Analytics specialization stream which consists of 7 elective courses in Business Analytics
XIME Offers a New Specialization in Business Analytics
Business Analytics is an inter-disciplinary area encompassing statistics (Quantitative techniques), Information Technology (RDBMS, Data warehousing, data mining, Business Intelligence, Big data, Hadoop etc.)
Prof J Philip, President, XIME opens up to Damini Goel about the glabal challenges we face and fostering entrepreneurship