The library, located in the western wing of the central courtyard offers:
- Library Management System to help in easy search and location of books
- A wide range of intellectual material from archives and books to magazines, newspapers, audio-videocassettes and CDs.
- A collection of over 26,000 books
- Large number of magazines and journals, both national and international, numbering over 180.
- Online databases- EBSCO, J-Gate and lndianjournals.com
- Bound volumes of a number of national and International magazines/journals collected over the years.
- Internet access, Image scanning and CD recording of material in the audio-video reference section.