The library, located at the main campus:
- Library Management System to help in easy search and location of books
- A wide range of intellectual material from archives and books to magazines, newspapers, audio-video cassettes and CDs.
- A collection of over 30,000 books
- Over 180 Journals and magazines and over 30 online Journals
- 5 Economic Dailies , 5 General Newspapers and 1International Newspaper
- Online databases- Ebsco, J-Gate , Pro-Quest , National Digital Library, Harvard Business School Publishing
- Bound volumes of a number of national and International magazines/journals collected over the years.
- Internet access, Image scanning and CD recording of material in the audio-video reference section.
- Subscription to Harvard Business School Cases for Class room training
- Subscription to EMIS (Emerging Market Information Services) database for research.