Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates for XIME's Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the formatted degree course until that time.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 10, 2017. Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2017.
- Applicants having un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following national level entrance tests:
- XAT – January 2017
- CAT – December 2016
- GMAT – 2015 &2016 (score of 600 and above)
- CMAT – January 2017
- MAT – May 2016, September 2016, December 2016 and February 2017
Only such tests in 2016-17 will be considered for which results will be declared latest by February 24, 2017.
XIME - Trinity Certificate Program in Sales & Marketing