Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates for XIME's Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the formatted degree course until that time.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 24, 2017. Such candidates are required to provide proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2017.
- Applicants having un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
A credible score in any of the following national level entrance tests:
- XAT – January 2017
- CAT – December 2016
- GMAT – 2015 &2016 (score of 600 and above)
- CMAT – January 2017
- MAT – September 2016, December 2016, February 2017 and May 2017
3rd Convocation XIME Kochi
Admissions Open for new XIME CHENNAI Campus PGDM 2017-2019 Batch
The Hindu Group felicitated Prof. J. Philip, President of XIME for his outstanding contribution to Management Education in an event organized on 26 March 2017 at Ritz Carlton, Bengaluru
The Doyens – Guardians of Knowledge’ is an initiative of The Hindu Group to highlight the exemplary educationists in Karnataka who have endeavored to make education inclusive, promoted the cause of education and relentlessly worked to change the landscape of education. The efforts of