Eligibility for Admission
- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 09, 2018. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2018.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75 percentage for GMAT):
- XAT – January 2018
- CAT – December 2017
- CMAT – January 2018
- MAT – May 2017, September 2017, December 2017, February 2018
- ATMA – All tests in 2017-18
- GMAT – 2016 & 2017 (score of 600 and above)