- Candidates applying for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Candidates who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply.
- They should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then. They should be completing all their degree examinations before June 09, 2019. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by September 10, 2019.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
An entrance test score of 75 percentile and above in any of the following Entrance Tests (75% in GMAT)
- XAT – 2019
- CAT – 2018
- CMAT – 2019
- MAT – May 2018, September 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- ATMA – May 2018, June 2018, July 2018, August 2018, December 2018 & February 2019
- GMAT – 2017,2018 and 2019
Only such tests in 2018-19 where results are declared latest by 25th February 2019 will be considered
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree - 20%
- Score in the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) - 35%
- Group discussion/interview - 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%