- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin for XIME Chennai from www.xime.org/admissions
- Read and understand the programme bulletin
- Read and understand Important Guidelines Regarding Admission Process 2017 from www.xime.org/admissions
- Applications can be send via online mode only
- No need to send hard copy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the home page of www.xime.org
- Application fee is Rs.1500/-
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded for any reasons including ineligibility of a candidate
- Application fee can be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking
- Last date for submission of application and payment of application fee is 20 June 2017.
- After submitting the form and making the payment, applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgement. With this the application process is complete.
- In case application fee could not be paid online due to technical reasons, Demand draft for
Rs. 1500/- favouring XIME Bangalore, payable at Bangalore may be deposited at the GD/PI Centre on 22nd June. A mail should be sent to email@example.com on or before 21st June.