A number of awards have been instituted to encourage excellence in student performance throughout the course and in various functional areas.
- Institute's Merit Award of Rs.20,000 to the student who scores the highest CGPA in the First Year.
- The Chairman's Award of Rs.10,000 for the student scoring the highest CGPA in the Outgoing PGDM Batch.
- The XIME President's Award of Rs.10,000 for the student scoring the highest CGPA in the Outgoing Exec. PGDM Batch.
- Triune Company Award of Rs.10,000 for 'The MBA with Best Potential Value to Society'.
- George Thomas Kottukapally Memorial Award of Rs.10,000 for the Best All-Round performer in the Outgoing Batch.
- Prof. J. Philip Scholarship Award of Rs.1,00,000 to a meritorious student.
- Sarosh J. Ghandy Scholarship Award of Rs.75,000 to a meritorious student
- Late Prof. J. D. Cherayil Memorial Scholarship Award of Rs.75,000 to a meritorious student
- Barrister M.K. Nambiar Memorial Scholarship of Rs.75,000 to a meritorious student.
- Maria Philip Memorial Award of Rs.10,000 to the Best Speaker of the Institute.
- Anshul Choudhary Memorial Award of Rs.10,000 for the most musically talented students.