1. Obtain XIME Application Form & Programme Brochure
[Registrations Closed for PGDM 2014-16 Admissions]
XIME Application Form and Programme Brochure may be obtained from XIME Bangalore or XIME Kochi
on payment of Rs.1250/- In cash or DD favouring 'XIME Bangalore' payable at Bangalore. The application
form can also be obtained from designated IMS Learning Centers, T.I.M.E. Centres or Centres of Career
Launchers. Application form can also be filled online via www.shiksha.com.
Alternatively, the application form can be downloaded from the XIME website www.xime.org. Downloaded
form may be filled in and sent along with the registration fee of Rs.125O/- In the form af a DD favouring
'XIME Bangalore. Issue of application form begins on November 6, 2013.
2. Registration for XIME Admission
- Applicants desirous of joining XIME need to obtain the prescribed application form and register for
- They should have appeared for the XAT admission test conducted by XLRI.
- In the absence of XAT score, CAT, MAT, ATMA, CMAT score will also be considered.
- Applicants should indicate the XAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT score for the year In the application form (If
score is received by then). If score is not received at the time of filling in the application, a copy
of the score card must be sent by email/post within a week from the announcement of result of these
tests to reach XIME latest by February 28, 2014. Otherwise the application will not be considered.
Criteria for Selection
- Academic record
- Performance In Group Discussion
- Performance In Personal Interview
- Work experience, if any