At the end of the programme the students would have developed:
- A strong knowledge base in all areas of management theory and practice.
- Key management skills and techniques.
- Confidence in analyzing and evaluating problems and taking decisions.
- Ability to think through issues and problems and see different angles involved as well as the integrated picture.
- A lively ethical concern.
The programme also aims at moulding the students as socially responsible and sensitive citizens, in addition to efficient corporate managers.
The 22nd Convocation of XIME Bangalore is organised on 5 May 2018, 10:30 am at XIME Bangalore Campus.
The Chairman, President, Members of the Governing Board and Faculty of
XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP, Bangalore