At the end of the programme the students would have developed:
- A strong knowledge base in all areas of management theory and practice.
- Key management skills and techniques.
- Confidence in analyzing and evaluating problems and taking decisions.
- Ability to think through issues and problems and see different angles involved as well as the integrated picture.
- A lively ethical concern.
The programme also aims at moulding the students as socially responsible and sensitive citizens, in addition to efficient corporate managers.
XIME - Trinity Certificate Program in Sales & Marketing