At the end of the programme the students would have developed:
- A strong knowledge base in all areas of management theory and practice.
- Key management skills and techniques.
- Confidence in analyzing and evaluating problems and taking decisions.
- Ability to think through issues and problems and see different angles involved as well as the integrated picture.
- A lively ethical concern.
The programme also aims at moulding the students as socially responsible and sensitive citizens, in addition to efficient corporate managers.
Admissions Open for new XIME CHENNAI Campus PGDM 2017-2019 Batch
XIME Offers a new Business Analytics specialization stream which consists of 7 elective courses in Business Analytics
XIME Offers a New Specialization in Business Analytics
Business Analytics is an inter-disciplinary area encompassing statistics (Quantitative techniques), Information Technology (RDBMS, Data warehousing, data mining, Business Intelligence, Big data, Hadoop etc.)
Prof J Philip, President, XIME opens up to Damini Goel about the glabal challenges we face and fostering entrepreneurship