Dr. J. Alexander, I.A.S (Retd.)
Chairman, XIME Kochi
Academic Qualification : M.A in English Language & Literature from Kerala University and Ph.D. from Karnataka University, in The faculty of Philosophy on the topic ‘Religion and World Peace a Study’
- Joined Indian Administrative Services in 1963.
- After IAS training, worked as Sub-divisional Officer and Magistrate at Kundapur (Udipi)
- Joint Director Food Supplies, Bangalore City.
- Registrar (Evaluation) of Mysore University, Mysore.
- District Collector and Magistrate, Dharwad District, Karnataka.
- Director of Agriculture Marketing, Karnataka State.
- Managing Director of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Chairman, Central Coir Board, Cochin. (on deputation to the Govt. of India)
- Chairman, Karnataka State Housing Board, Karnataka State Slum Clearance Board, Karnataka State Finance Corporation, Mysore Sales International Ltd, Bangalore Development Authority.
- Chairman & Managing Director of Mangalore Chemical & Fertilizers, Mangalore.
- Chairman, Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board.
- Chairman, Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB).
- Chairman, National Association of Warehousing Corporations of India.
- Commissioner, Bangalore City Corporation
- Excise Commissioner, Karnataka State.
- Secretary to Government, Social Welfare, Labour & Employment, Health, Home, Revenue, Industries and Commerce, Development and Finance.
- Additional Chief Secretary and Chief Secretary to the Government of Karnataka
- Lecturer in English in a first grade college of Kerala University.
The 22nd Convocation of XIME Bangalore is organised on 5 May 2018, 10:30 am at XIME Bangalore Campus.