XIME is today a global brand and reverberates with regular international events in collaboration with nine partner institutions around the globe, including
strong campus exchange programmes, faculty exchange programmes and international study tour for its students. XIME took the initiative in formation of Association of BRICS Business Schools
(ABBS), thus bringing together Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa which are emerging as significant economic growth areas today. Prof J Philip, President of XIME was the founder
president of this association. The latest addition to our global network is the Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade ( SIFT) with whom XIME signed an MOU on October 16, 2011.
XIME has entered into Memoranda of Understanding (MOU) with a number of prestigious universities around the world to promote academic cooperation and cultural exchanges.
They Include the following:
- Audencia Nantes School of Management, Nantes, France
- Avans Hogeschool, Breda, The Netherlands
- Milano- Bicocca University, Italy
- Negocia/Advancia Business Schools, Paris
- Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade, Shanghai, China
- University of Kozminski, Warsaw, Poland
- lnstituto Tecnologlco Autonomo de Mexico (ITAM)
- University of Redlands, Los Angeles, USA
- University of Wuerzburg, Germany
- Shanghai Intematlonal Studies University, Shanghai, China.
- Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas, USA
- Yonsel University Business School, Seoul, Korea
Four students from Audencia B School, Nantes, France did their semester abroad programme at XIME.
XIME has played host to students and faculty groups from institutes such as University of Redlands (USA), La Salle University (USA), Milano-Bicocca (Italy), St. Thomas University (USA), ITAM
University, Mexico and University of Akron (USA). In continuation of a tradition that has been established, a number of XIME students attend classes at partner Institutions abroad.