Please bring the following documents when you come for GD/PI:
- Printout of the submitted Application Form - 2 copies (can be downloaded from https://fdsbase.com/xime/ or http://xime.cname7.formsdotstar.com/user using your registered login and password for any help call - +91-7894358704 or +91 9686161813.
- Original Admission test score card or printout from net – XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT.
- Original of 10th marks card
- Original of 12th marks card
- Original Bachelor’s Degree – all semester/year marks cards, provisional/final degree certificate
- Any other qualification if any – Original certificates
- Work experience if any – appointment letter, pay slip, relieving letter as applicable, in original
- Other achievements/awards if any – certificates, in original
- One copy of Bachelor’s Degree Certificate/provisional
- One copy of XAT/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT score card.
- Those who are in the final year of Bachelor’s course must bring copies of their marks cards.
- Printout of the GD/PI checklist duly filled in. Checklist can be downloaded from http://xime.org/uploads/topmenu/GDPI%20check%20list_20190502124246.pdf
- Printout of this call letter.
The originals are to be brought only for verification purpose and to be taken back after verification.
For any queries on this, please call 09686161813 / 080 28528597/98 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org