Dr. P. Srinivasan
Sr. Assistant Professor
- Ph. D at Pondicherry University during 2013
- M.Phil at Pondicherry University during 2007
- UGC-SET, 2013
- M.A from Pondicherry University during 2006
- B.A from Madras University during 2002
- Determinants of Foreign Institutional Investment in India: An Empirical Analysis, Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp.361-375. ISSN 2066-0855 February 2014.
- Causality between Public Expenditure and Economic Growth: The Indian Case, International Journal of Economics and Management/ 7(2): 335 – 347. ISSN: 1823-836X January 2014
- On the Temporal Causal Relationship Between Macroeconomic Variables: Empirical Evidence From India, Sage Open Journal / January-March 2014/ 1–14, ISSN: 2158-2440 March 2014
- Stock Market Linkages in Emerging Asia-Pacific Markets Sage Open Journal / October-December 2013/ 1–15, ISSN: 2158-2440 December 2013
- Four years of teaching experience at the Economics Department of Christ University, Bangalore, India. And Taught various subjects viz. Micro economics, Macro economics, Financial Economics, Research Methodology and Applied Econometrics.
- Dr. Srinivasan P is currently working as an Assistant Professor at Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore, India. He completed his Doctorate degree at Pondicherry University. His areas of specializations are Managerial Economics, Financial Economics, Econometrics, International Economics and Public Finance. His major areas of rsearch interest are Financial Markets, Macro Economics, International Economics, Public Economics and Development Economics and issues related to Environment and Urbanisation. He has published more than 35 research papers in various reputed refereed national and international journals.
The 22nd Convocation of XIME Bangalore is organised on 5 May 2018, 10:30 am at XIME Bangalore Campus.