Prof. Joy Varghese
Dean (Academics), XIME Bangalore
- MBA (Europe) – 1993
- MSW (Specialization in PM/IR) – 1974 (6th Rank, Kerala University)
- Advanced Management Programme (Europe) 2003.
- Fellow of NIPM
- Indian Labour Laws – Compatibility in Emerging Business Scenario – Paper presented in International Seminar – Labour Law Frame work conducted by XIME – January 2013.
- The above paper is published in the Book – “HR Practices & Labour laws” an International Perspective, Published by XIME, 2014.
- Business Communication, HRM, CBE, Time Management, IR, Managerial Skills, Labour Laws, Strategic HRM & OB.
Research & Other Interests
- Interested in Motivation Training
- Retired as Director (Personnel & Admin) of NALCO a CPSU – Navrathna.
- Before that was working as General Manager (P&A) of KIOCL – a CPSU – Minirathna “A” category
- Total over 38 years experience in HRM line including Administration, CSR and Public Relations.
- President of Utkal chapter – NIPM – recognized as one of best chapter
- President of Lions Club / Zone Chairman – Kudremuka
- President of Rotary Club – Temple City, Bhubhaneshwar. Paul Haris Fellow.